Saturday 26 May 2012

The Day Before The Day Before

All my Kit
That's it, I'm all packed up and ready to go.

My pack is weighing in at 16kg and that's not including my water, so I'm looking at about 18kg in total - yikes!  A few kilos of that is food so my pack will get lighter by the day.

I also took the decision to leave out my thick fleece. The forecast for next week looks very favourable so I think I'll be ok without it! In its place I have decided to take my iPod, I think my sanity might be great full for this!

So tomorrow (after watching Sarah run a 10k) I'll be heading to my cousin's house who lives near Winchester. They have kindly offered to give me a bed on Sunday night and taxi me to the start on Monday morning - so a big thank you to Cat, Martin, Immy and Josh!

Stay tuned for all the fun of the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment